Access to view and/or edit group sales reservations. Edit rights may vary by user.
- Log into Call Order One (CO1): https://callorder1.rrtusa.net/#/login
- Click on the Order Manager icon.
- The day will default to the current day. You may access previous or future reservations by manipulating the calendar at the top of the page.
- Toggle the audio notification to a preference of on or off.
- Search for orders by restaurant name, customer name, customer phone number or customer email.
- Current day is the default showing for reservations. This can be extended back to a week, month or year.
- The legend shows the current status of reservations.
- Advanced- Future reservations.
- Manual Send- Reservations sent through in order manager.
- Send Failure- Failed reservation attempts. Causes may include credit card decline, no internet connection at the restaurant, etc.
- Completed- Reservations with payment completed.
- Confirmed- Reservations sent successfully without payment completed.
- Pending- Reservation is processing.
- Held- Reservations held in order to gather more information.
Filter Fields- Leaving filter fields blank will show all reservations. Some fields may not apply.
- Via- Filters orders by all, mobile, online, phone, Google.
- St- State the restaurant is located.
- Has Payment- Checked when payment is completed.
- Store- Restaurant
- T- Field will apply for catering. Pick Up, Curbside, Delivery, Dine in. Reservations will default to Dine in.
- Name- Name of guest placing the reservation.
- Customer #- Unique order number assigned by CO1.
- Date- Date and time the order is placed.
- Confirmed Date- Date and time the order is confirmed.
- Amount- Reservation total dollar amount.
- Deliver- N/A
- Completed orders cannot be edited. They may only be reviewed or voided.
- Click on the order header to expand.
- The Last Edit field will show the last person to edit the order after submission.
Article is closed for comments.