Adding Secondary Tax Rates
Secondary tax rates are for menu items that have a different tax rate than the standard sales tax. Note: the secondary tax rate and sales tax are mutually exclusive.
- Log into the Maverick portal:https://portal.rrtusa.net/#!/login
- Select the account you want to update.
- Click on Tax.
- Click Add Secondary Sales Tax.
- Enter the name of the secondary tax and the rate in the appropriate fields.
- Click Submit.
- Complete the process by going to the menu you want to update.
- Open the section that contains the items that need to have the secondary tax rate.
- Click on the item you want to update. Open the Item Size field and change the tax rate to 2 and click Update Item.
- Repeat the process for any items that need to have the secondary tax rate assigned.
Article is closed for comments.