Brink Price Sync (Maverick)
Guide to capture price updates through the syncing process.
- Log into the Maverick portal: https://portal.rrtusa.net/#/login *note only Super Users have access to the Admin Parameters configuration panel
- Click “Admin”, then click “Parameters”.
- Enter the restaurant name in the search field and click on the restaurant.
- Enter the following information in the required fields.
- Integration Type = Point of Sale System
- Integration Vendor = Brink
- Integration Vendor Parameter = uses_price_sync
- Merchant Name will contain the restaurant you are updating.
- Value = 1
- Hit Submit to save your work
- Once the previous configurations are in place, you will now be able to sync prices directly from the merchant’s Brink POS.
- Click on Accounts.
- Click on the restaurant you want to sync to update the pricing.
- Click “Edit Menu” from the toolbar under Accounts.
- Select the menu you wish to update pricing.
- Click the POS System Menu Import button to complete the price sync.
- The sync will take a few minutes to complete. Repeat this process for any other restaurants that need to update pricing.