Create New Account (Location)
Login to https://maverick.rrtusa.net/ as a platform user or Brand Manager and click-On “Accounts”. Click-On the red “Create New Account” button in the top right hand corner
- Base account details can be added one by one. Fill out all of the information on the form and hit Submit.
- Or base account details can be added using an import sheet available by clicking the orange button “CSV Example” in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Submit the account setup forms in the portal. This process adds the locations to the “Accounts Tab”
Once the location is created, search for the location under the “Accounts Tab”. Under each account you will see a number of subtabs. We will walk through the ones necessary to stand up a location.
Tab #1 Info –
- Name: Internal location label
- Display Name: Customer facing label for the location
- External ID: The POS or Brand ID to reference this location
- Address: Location Address
- Time Zone: Location Time Zone
- Store Email: Email address that can be used in communications for the selected location
- Phone: Store phone number for this location
- Fax: Fax number for this location (optional)
- Numeric ID: INTERNAL ID used to reference this location. Not an editable field
- Alphanumeric ID: INTERNAL ID used to reference this location. Nor an editable field
- Order Message: A custom message displayed to guests on the ‘Order Confirmation’ page of your online ordering website.
- Menu Message: A custom message displayed to guests on the ‘Menu Page’ of your online ordering website.
- Active: ADMIN only control to turn a location live
- Ordering On: Opens or closes the gates to ordering
- Inactive Reason: Displays message explaining why a location is not accepting orders
- Immediate Message Delivery: Toggle this on if orders should be released to location immediately after order submission
- Order Lead Time: Average time it takes the location to prepare a standard order
- Delivery: Does the location accept delivery (please view the article “Delivery Set Up & Maintenance” for more information)
- Show Tip: Does location allow tips
- This section captures the locations banking information for billing
Tab #2 Contact –
Store Notification Settings:
- Store notifications allow you to set up general communication channels, as well as, automated order reports that will be sent via email to one or multiple persons.
- Name: The first and last name of the emails owner
- Email: The email address for these communications
- Daily: Automated Daily Order Reports
- Weekly: Automated Weekly Order Reports
- Admin: General Communications
Tab #3 Hours –
Store Pickup Hours:
- Store Pickup Hours: Set your hours and click SUBMIT when done with changes
Store Delivery Hours:
- Store Delivery Hours: Set your hours and click SUBMIT when done with changes
- View current holiday schedule
- Configure Full or Partial closures
- Day: Select Date of Holiday
- Closed All Day: Check this box if the store will be closed all day
- If Location is not closed for a full day configure the Open & Close time
Mid Day Closures:
- Mid Day Closures: If the location is closed during part of the day, configure that day part here.
- Day: What day of the week should be used for this closure
- Order Type: Select which order type the closure applies to
- Start Time: What time should the mid-day closure begin
- End Time: What time should the mid-day closure end
Tab #4 Tax – Most locations only use the Sales Tax section and leave other sections blank.
- Description: What is the label for this tax group
- Rate in %: Tax rate in whole numbers not decimal (ex: 8.25% not .0825)
- Description: What is the label for this tax group
- Rate in %: What is the tax rate that should be charged on the delivery fee
- Name: What is the name of this fixed tax
- Description: What is the label for this tax group.
- Amount: What is the tax amount that should be charged on all orders
Tab #5 Ordering –
Menu Configuration - Assign a Pick Up & Delivery Menu
- Hit the “Select Menu Button”. Use the Search field to type in a Brand Name, press Enter on your keyboard, and see a list of menus available for assignment. Select the menu. You will then assign this menu for Pick Up, Delivery, or Both. Hit “Submit”
Site Association - Assign a branded skin to this location
- This will automatically populate. No changes should be made here.
Order Receiving Info
- Configure the order transmission method for this location by hitting the “Add New” button.
- In the ‘Format’ section, you will see a drop down menu of options. You should only see the order transmission methods that apply to your brand, such as your specific POS, printer type or email.
- Note* For new POS integrations, the RRT technical team will configure this when completing the integration
- If you are using email, please add an email address to the ‘Address Field’
- Under ‘Message Type’ select the appropriate messaging based on the order delivery type:
- Activate Printer: Used for orders sent via printer
- Information Only: Often used as a back up to a POS or Printer Integration. Ex: Setting up email order notifications as a backup for when a POS goes offline
- Open/Fax Execution: Used for fax order submissions
- Mark Order as Executed: Used for POS connected locations. Orders will be marked as executed once the order has been accepted by the POS
- If you are using Aloha as your POS integrated solution, please be sure to check with your account manager to ensure this location’s integration has been configured. Once configured, you should see a ‘Last Call In’ time stamp letting you know that we are connected to the local POS.
- Group Ordering: Does the location allow group orders.
- Tip Min %: Define a minimum tip (optional)
- Tip Min Trigger $: Define a minimum order amount that triggers a minimum tip (optional)
- Advanced Ordering: Turn on to allow guests to place an order for a future date. Define that date range in the “Days in Advanced” field
- Set up Cash or Credit Card Payments. If Credit Card Payments are available at this location, you will need to work with your account manager to ensure the above store payment account is configured correctly.
These are the basics to ensure your new location is configured correctly. If there are additional features you wish to add to this location, please search our knowledge base for more information, or reach out to our support team. Thank you!