Master Item Copy (Enterprise)
Step by step guide to copy master items from one location to all locations.
- Log into Command Center One (CC1).
- Click on the Copy Master Items under the Menu tab.
- Enter the name of the restaurant that you would like to copy from in the “From Restaurant” field.
- Select the restaurant(s) you would like to copy to in the “To Restaurant(s)” field.
- You may select Toggle All to choose all locations or select specific locations.
- When the correct locations have been selected click on “Copy” to execute the process.
- You will receive a warning message indicating that you are about to delete all master items in the destination restaurants and replace them with the master items from the source location. Click yes to proceed or no to go back.
- You may need to invalidate the cache at the destination restaurants to see immediate results.
- Invalidate the cache by clicking on Restaurants under the Restaurants tab in Command Center 1.
- Enter the name of the restaurant in the search field.
- Click on the “Select Cache” icon under the Cache Invalidations.
- Select Division to clear the cache for all locations in the same restaurant division.
- You may also choose to invalidate each restaurant individually.