Brand Level Bulk Updates (Maverick)
Brand managers can make specific updates to selected merchant groups or all locations. Updates may include turning off online ordering, updating tax rates, turning on/off delivery and more.
- Brand managers log into Maverick https://maverick.rrtusa.net (note: store managers cannot make these updates).
- Navigate to the Brand tab and select your brand.
- Access the attributes on the right side of the screen by expanding the section you wish to update.
- There are tooltips in the form of a question mark icon to define the functionality for each label.
- The example below is showing how to disable online ordering. This can be done for one merchant, a group of merchants or all merchants. Change the tab from “Y” to “N” to turn off ordering and click “Apply”.
- Choosing some merchants allows you to select which merchants will have the online ordering turned off.
- Click the plus sign to add the merchants one by one, or select ‘All Merchants’ or ‘Merchant Group’ from the drop down.
- Click Submit to propagate the change when all of the desired merchants have been selected.
- You will receive a warning message asking if you are sure you want to proceed. Click accept to finish the process
- Turn online ordering back on by going back into the Merchant Details attribute.
- Change the “N” back to “Y” and click Apply.
- Select the merchants to re-enable and click submit.
- You can update the fixed tax settings for several merchants. Tax rates vary in different areas so this should only be used if all merchants are charging the same tax rate.
- There are also options to enable dine in or curbside pickup orders.
- Catering options can be set up in bulk (if applicable).
- These attributes are to be used when there is a need to make the same administrative updates at several or all merchants. If there are differences merchant to merchant it is best to update each one individually.
Article is closed for comments.