Restaurant Revolution Technologies
- Create Day Parts
- Adjust weekly opening and closing times.
- Adjust weekly prep times.
Create Day Parts
- Log onto CC1.
- On the main menu click on “Configuration” under the Restaurant category.
- Enter the name of the Restaurant in the Select Restaurant dialogue box. Then click on the “Day Parts” button.
- This will bring up the Day Parts editing screen. Click once on the “Create New” button in the left-hand corner.
- This will populate one line with some default settings.
- Each column represents an adjustable variable as follows:
- Name – Day of the week and time of day. Can be all day or can be broken up into lunch, dinner, etc.
- Start Time – Time that business begins
- End Time – Time that business ends
- Day – Day of the week
- Order Type – Types of orders variables apply to
- Prep Time - Default time for the preparation of any incoming order
- Cap Prep Time - Maximum time for preparation allowable
- All variable fields can be adjusted by clicking and then inputting changes. Day changes will display a pull-down menu when selecting.
- If the field is not ready to be saved, then the entire line the field resides in will show red.
- The times entered will be reflected in the location’s new order window. This example shows the first order is available for pick-up at 8:15am. The day part begins at 7:45am and adds the 20 minute prep time to determine the first available order.
- After changes have been made click on the “Save Changes” button.